[erlang-questions] Differences between erlang:system_profile and erlang:trace

Björn-Egil Dahlberg wallentin.dahlberg@REDACTED
Fri Jan 6 00:52:18 CET 2012

Hopefully it will now work as intended.

I should probably sent a mail but I forgot. Getting a lot of those these
days.

Give me a shout if something seems amiss.

// Björn-Egil