[erlang-questions] PLT for R15B

Attila Rajmund Nohl attila.r.nohl@REDACTED
Thu Jan 5 11:01:20 CET 2012

2012/1/5, Olivier BOUDEVILLE <olivier.boudeville@REDACTED>:
> Hi,
>
> Just to report a few warnings that are output when generating the full PLT
> for R15B, as it may highlight a few minor defects:
>
> """
> client_server.erl:34: Call to missing or unexported function ssl:seed/1
> client_server.erl:49: Call to missing or unexported function
> ssl:peercert/2
> client_server.erl:66: Call to missing or unexported function
> ssl:peercert/2
> eunit_test.erl:302: Call to missing or unexported function
> eunit_test:nonexisting_function/0
> xrc.erl:124: Call to missing or unexported function wxXmlResource:reload/2

The client_server and the xrc seem to be not updated example code, so
I don't think it's a defect in OTP itself. Of course, it would be nice
to fix the examples. On the other hand I can't use the R15B dialyzer
on our product, it hangs. Actually it's quite hard to decide if it
hangs or just slow, but with R14B dialyzer finished in 10 minutes on a
particular set of files, but in R15B dialyzer doesn't finish in 3
hours, so I guess it's a hang. Is there a simple way to check if
dialyzer is still alive? It would make finding the minimal example
easier.