[erlang-questions] testing side effects of asynchronous code

Ahmed Omar spawn.think@REDACTED
Tue Jan 3 10:57:02 CET 2012

of course you would call it as
call_and_sleep({gateway_api,send,[Msg]}, {gen_gwserver, ack_sent, 1}).

Also, If you need to check the Args passed to ack_sent, you can add some
MatchSpec to the trace_pattern to do that.