[erlang-questions] Efficient Denial of Service Attacks on Web Application Platforms and it's effects in Erlang?

Heinz N. Gies heinz@REDACTED
Tue Jan 3 08:32:12 CET 2012

Thanks for the clarification Bob :),
I did a little testing and it confirmed what you said, 2^16 key value pairs make it slower about 2-3s for a request on cowboy but it is a quite linear progression of slowdown :)

Regards,
Heinz
--
Heinz N. Gies