[erlang-questions] dialyzer and supervisor init/1 callback spec

Kostis Sagonas kostis@REDACTED
Wed Feb 29 16:39:22 CET 2012

On 02/29/2012 03:56 PM, Damian Dobroczyński wrote:
> Hi list!
>
> I've managed to create spec for my custom supervisor init/1 function,
> like this:
>
> ... SNIP
> I just want to make sure that's this bug is known or it's a feature not
> a bug or my mind has rotten to such extent that I cannot see an obvious
> mistake I made.
>
> Somebody, please, may explain this?

It's impossible to say what happens here with only this information.
Please submit a self-contained module (preferably minimized) such that
when you run dialyzer on it, it produces the warning you are seeing.

Kostis