[erlang-questions] ANNOUNCE - erl2 - a new dialect of erlang

Joe Armstrong erlang@REDACTED
Tue Feb 28 22:24:20 CET 2012

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 7:21 PM, Thomas Lindgren
<thomasl_erlang@REDACTED> wrote:

>>________________________________

Yes ! - I've now implemented a patch system

so you can say

addMod foo end.

   New defs

deleteFunc M:F/A end.

  which deletes a function from a module

in erl1 you manipulate modules themself - but in erl2 it's easy .

Next idea clone :-

I think something like

Mod2 = clone Mod1
deleteFunction Mod2:foo/1 end.
addMod Mod2.
 new defs

is fun

(clone just copies all the existing mod defs into a new module)

/Joe