[erlang-questions] [ANN] Asynchronous PostgreSQL driver, second release

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Fri Feb 24 00:41:37 CET 2012

Anton, this is very cool nice work.

Have you done much benchmarking with it? I have some reasonably sized
schemas so I'll go play when I get a bit of time, but I can't publish
them externally. I've been trying to figure out a good way to get hold
of publicly available data sets in order to automate this, but just
haven't got around to it.

Anyway I will definitely go play with the ipgsql API. If someone ever
gets around to writing an EDBC API (which I've been dying to get
around to but am just too busy for) then streaming delivery of rows is
a must! :)

Cheers,

Tim