[erlang-questions] Why are messages between processes copied?

Matthew Evans mattevans123@REDACTED
Thu Feb 23 14:15:51 CET 2012

Hi Joe

Taking this a bit further, I've often wondered if you would gain anything having some kind of process to core affinity. Trying to ensure that processes that exchange lots of messages with one another run on the same core.

Matt