[erlang-questions] The Erlang User Conference 2012 - Talk Submission

Jodie Burch jodie.burch@REDACTED
Thu Feb 23 14:14:52 CET 2012

Hi Everyone

I just thought I would let you know that we have opened talk submission for
this year¹s Erlang User Conference. As announced at 2011¹s conference, it
will be taking place in May this year to take full advantage of the Swedish
Summer. The dates for your diary are 28-29 May 2012 for what will now be a
two day EUC with a day of tutorials on the 30 May.

You can find all the information regarding the conference here:
http://www.erlang-factory.com/conference/ErlangUserConference2012

And submit your talk proposal here:
http://www.erlang-factory.com/conference/ErlangUserConference2012/submit_tal

Talk Submission deadline is 15 March 2012.

We look forward to receiving your submissions and seeing you at the EUC
2012!

Thanks
Jodie