[erlang-questions] ANNOUNCE: adapter_pattern for mochiweb/cowboy/misult and scripting language

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Mon Feb 20 08:12:48 CET 2012

On 20 Feb 2012, at 02:19, Richard O'Keefe wrote:

> None of the HTML or XML editing, checking, or validation tools available to
> 	me knows anything about Erlang syntax, at least not when processing HTML
> 	or XML, and similarly,
> 	none of the Erlang editing, checking, or validation tools available to me
> 	knows anything about HTML or XML, at least not when processing Erlang.

And I believe this was one reason why people have moved away from embedded
template languages and gone for things like Enlive and PURE JS (http://beebole.com/pure/).

As a curiosity, the company that developed PURE JS also uses Erlang (for the backend).

http://beebole.com/blog/erlang/why-erlang/

BR,
Ulf W