[erlang-questions] Erlang User Groups and Events in Canada?

Ahmed Al-Saadi <>
Sun Feb 19 21:07:11 CET 2012

Hi Ingo:

The Erlang communities in Canada do not seem very mature at the moment. Here in Montreal, we are still trying to build a community (erlang-montreal.com). I suggest you follow a similar path and build a local community by attracting interest from peers in your community.

Ahmed Al-Saadi