[erlang-questions] Question about using ETS, PUT/GET

Alexey Eremikihin alexxz@REDACTED
Sat Feb 18 22:34:42 CET 2012

Small hint
Ejabberd starts new instance of module for each domain specified in config.
So modules are domain specific.

You need to decide do you need one table for all domains, or each domain
has its own table.