[erlang-questions] Luerl - Lua in Erlang

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Sat Feb 18 20:27:06 CET 2012

Seeing there is a discussion about scripting languages I thought I would add an extra one in the fray. Doing PHP in Erlang would not be impossible but the syntax is a right mess and there are a LOT of libraries to do.

Robert