[erlang-questions] Misultin EOL

Gordon Guthrie gordon@REDACTED
Sat Feb 18 12:31:02 CET 2012

> . yaws - for blown-up web applications with templates, etc;
> . cowboy - for API / REST related stuff, or for building custom non-http
> protocols.

On a similar note it would be good to get a consistent authentication
mechanism for using API's so that people didn't need to first build
their own mechanism and THEN painfully build a community of developers
who have built and contributed libraries conformant to it in other
languages.

I made a start by building an AWS-clone private, public keypair
authentication library which I committed upstream (to us) to mochiweb:
https://github.com/mochi/mochiweb/blob/master/examples/hmac_api/README

The aim is to make it as easy as possible to release an API that
extends out to the libraries that API consumers need to build their
applications in their own languagues.

I know Yaws a bit, but I am not that familiar with misultin and
cowboy. Is anyone else working on libraries like this that I should
co-ordinate with?

Gordon