[erlang-questions] VM using only 2 out of 8 schedulers available

Michal Ptaszek michal.ptaszek@REDACTED
Fri Feb 17 16:48:53 CET 2012

Hi Knut,

have you tried to play with scheduler wakeup thresholds?
I would probably try running beam with '+swt very_low'
(see http://erlang.org/doc/man/erl.html for details).

Best regards,
Michal Ptaszek