[erlang-questions] [erlang-patches] add compiler checked atoms

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Tue Feb 14 12:24:41 CET 2012

I think atoms introduced in both -type and -spec should be respected in
this feature. If you want to
guard yourself against a misspelled atom in one -spec you can use -type but
you are not forced to.

And if you introduce an atom in  a -spec and never use it in the code then
you could maybe issue a warning for that too.

/Kenneth