[erlang-questions] Post and query string parameter validation library?

Willem de Jong w.a.de.jong@REDACTED
Sun Feb 12 18:56:18 CET 2012

Hi,

I put my version on github:

https://github.com/willemdj/parse_qs

It translates a query string to a record, based on a specification that can
be generated from the record declaration (+ some optional additional tags
in comments, EDoc-style).

It probably needs some additional work (for sure the REAME file does, it
looks awful - my first attempt to use the markdown format).

Regards,
Willem