[erlang-questions] State in webmachine

André Graf andre@REDACTED
Fri Feb 10 09:48:09 CET 2012

As far as I understand in webmachine the state (they call it context) is
only passed among the different webmachine resource functions e.g. you
build up your state in the init/1 function, which you can later use in
e.g. process_post. Once the request is handled the state is destroyed,
as it makes sense for a stateless protocol such as http. If you really
need shared state I would suggest to use a process holding your state or
just take an ets table.