[erlang-questions] Post and query string parameter validation library?

Mark Allen mallen@REDACTED
Thu Feb 9 21:04:11 CET 2012

Hello. I'm relatively new to Erlang programming. My project is an backend
API for a JSON based webservice.

I'm looking for a library which can take a proplist in form of

[{"param_name", "value"}, ...]

and validate the values against a set of specifications for the
parameters.

I'm pretty open to how specifications are declared or passed.

(The proplist comes from mochiweb post_params() or query_params() calls.)

Before I go reinvent the wheel, I thought I'd ask if there's something
already
out there that does this.

Thanks.

Mark