[erlang-questions] Trie NIFs

Michael Truog mjtruog@REDACTED
Tue Feb 7 00:54:44 CET 2012

That code doesn't currently contain regex support, but you could iterate on the contents based on a common prefix held within the trie, while checking each string passed to the anonymous function to do this programmatically.  To do things this way, you would use:
trie:fold_similar("/usr/include/", Function, Accumulator, Trie)

Some simple pattern matching (perhaps using "*") could probably be grafted on in a similar way, where you would be matching string suffixes after the "*" character's last occurrence.