[erlang-questions] pts for erlang

Jesper Louis Andersen <>
Mon Feb 6 10:42:14 CET 2012

On 2/6/12 12:03 AM, Dmitry Kolesnikov wrote:
> I have been constantly fighting with the issue about exchanging status data and statistic between master and worker processes. I mean there is not rocket science but different projects where using different flavor (some used shared memory, some async message passing), etc.
GProc does this kind of thing too for simple properties. But the
approach is probably a bit more light weight than what you had in mind.
Gproc is using ETS to store its data, whereas it looks like you are
using a process for the same thing. So the scope is different. Just a
heads up on alternative approaches.

Jesper Louis Andersen
   Erlang Solutions Ltd., Copenhagen, DK