[erlang-questions] XML diff

Edmond Begumisa ebegumisa@REDACTED
Sat Feb 4 16:17:15 CET 2012

Also note that there is a proposed standard (RFC 5261) that uses XPath for
defining XML patches...

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5261

Nokia have an open-source C implementation that does both diff and patch.
You could look at that for inspiration...

http://sourceforge.net/projects/xmlpatch/

- Edmond -