[erlang-questions] Simple NAT traversal

Edward Wang edward.yu.wang@REDACTED
Wed Feb 1 14:37:28 CET 2012

A tcp server itself is simple enough, but that's another piece of
software running on a separated machine. That's a big disadvantage. On
the other hand, a UPnP control point is something you can integrate
into your own application, given your NAT device speaks UPnP and you
want to deal with the protocol.

-Edward