[erlang-questions] parsetools 2.0.7 esyntax - Call to missing or unexported function erl_parse:*/*

ノートン ジョーセフ ウェイ ン norton@REDACTED
Tue Dec 25 12:14:35 CET 2012

Hello.

I stumbled upon some missing functions inside the syntax.yrl file of the parsetools application.  These can be found by dialyzer.

$ git log src/esyntax.yrl
commit 8bc17e7dde4413e3f24f533b867e34ba951ebcff
Author: Erlang/OTP <otp@REDACTED>
Date:   Fri Nov 20 14:54:40 2009 +0000

    The R13B03 release.

esyntax.yrl:164: Call to missing or unexported function erl_parse:erlang_bif/2
esyntax.yrl:202: Call to missing or unexported function erl_parse:is_term/1
esyntax.yrl:271: Call to missing or unexported function erl_parse:erlang_guard_bif/2
esyntax.yrl:283: Call to missing or unexported function erl_parse:erlang_guard_test/2

What is the purpose of this file?  Should these errors be fixed? ignored? etc?

thanks,

Joe N.

p.s.  FYI.  I fixed a few dialyzer warnings for leex and yecc.  I'll post a patch for these separately after further testing and review.

https://github.com/norton/parsetools/commit/23d333797fef023b6cee04a757cb07d46136d0c8