[erlang-questions] [ANN] Erlang/OTP book in spanish

Manuel A. Rubio "Bombadil" bombadil@REDACTED
Tue Dec 18 00:50:04 CET 2012

The code is writed for humans... if you write code only for machines
you should use assembler... or perl :D

The vars should be understanded by the programmers, and they should be
related to domain.

Regards.

El 2012-12-17 23:58, Loïc Hoguin escribió:
> Some of the first snippets:
>
>   area(Base, Altura) -> Base * Altura.
>
>   [ martillea_clavo(X) || X <- Clavos, clavar(i) =:= 'si' ].
>
> And so on.
>
> There was no final resolution though, some people still didn't
> believe other languages than English existed, and I'm sure they'll
> complain that this book has code in Spanish and totally miss the
> point.
>
> Grats on the book, I'll forward it to someone. :)
>
> On 12/17/2012 11:53 PM, David Mercer wrote:
>> Out of curiosity, did you name your variables and functions in
>> English or Spanish?  We had a very heated discussion about this a
>> month or so back.  I forget what the final resolution was, though.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> DBM

Manuel A. Rubio "Bombadil"
Usuario de GNU/Linux #323628 acorde a http://counter.li.org/