[erlang-questions] Identity and Access Management in Erlang (à la Amazon AWS)

Zabrane Mickael <>
Sun Dec 16 12:40:19 CET 2012

Hi Antoine,

> Isn't this  oauth ?

Was suspecting OAuth, but not sure at all.

> There are implementations on github search for erlang oauth.

Found multiple ones:
https://github.com/tim/erlang-oauth (Zotonic is using this, so it should be the one to pick).

https://github.com/kivra/oauth2 (<-- OAuth2)

> Hope this helps :-)

Can someone more experienced in "security" confirm that AMAZON is using OAuth please?
If yes, should I use OAuth or OAuth2? I'm bit lost.