[erlang-questions] SSL decrypt error during SSL handshake
Sat Dec 15 02:04:34 CET 2012
I ran into a situation where server sends back SSL decrypt error to
client during SSL handshake, both client and server are written in
Erlang. The SSL handshake looks as below,
1) Client sends Client Hello to server
2) Server sends Server Hello back
3) Server sends Certificate, Server Key Exchange and Server Hello Done
4) Client sends Client Key Exchange
5) Client sends Change Cipher Spec, Encrypted Handshake Message
6) Server sends Alert (Level: Fatal, Description: Decrypt Error)
The certificate is from godaddy, any idea why server sends Decrypt Error?
The server is running R14B01 while the client is running R15B02.
More information about the erlang-questions