[erlang-questions] Ho to keep-alive inactive RabbitMQ connections?

Tim Watson <>
Fri Dec 14 20:20:47 CET 2012

Hi max, thanks for sharing. Have you looked at bunny farm and projects like that? There's some good stuff out there.

On 14 Dec 2012, at 17:30, Max Bourinov <> wrote:

> Line 118: Here I restart the link. (of course it could be erlang:send_after/3, but since link is already down timer:sleep/1 also works.)

The stop return tuple causes the gen server to halt, so presumably you stick this under a supervisor?