[erlang-questions] pm_webshere_mq release (was: Re: Erlang and Websphere MQ)

Marcin Janczyk mjanczyk@REDACTED
Thu Dec 13 14:06:09 CET 2012

Hi,

pm_websphere_mq is a simple Erlang application bundled with a C port
program. It allows reading from and writing to an IBM WMQ queue.
pm_websphere_mq is published under 2-clause BSD license.

You can find it at https://github.com/powermedia/pm_websphere_mq .

Regards,
Marcin