[erlang-questions] Recommended approach for dependency management during development

Jeremy Ong jeremy@REDACTED
Fri Dec 7 19:13:12 CET 2012

I wrote
http://www.jeremyong.com/blog/2012/12/02/setting-up-an-erlang-cluster-on-ec2/ a
short while ago while I was figuring out how to structure OTP projects with
several applications and release them with rebar. Maybe somebody will find
it helpful. Better yet, if you know of a practice or trick that I'm unaware
of, feel free to comment there and I will make edits.