[erlang-questions] What do you like the most about Erlang/OTP?

Maxim Treskin zerthurd@REDACTED
Wed Aug 29 07:42:59 CEST 2012

1. Hot code update
2. WYSIWYG code (© Lev Walkin) — you get exactly desired behaviour of your
code without invasions from dark side
3. Dialyzer — first you don't care about types, then you do; it really
helpful
4. Code coverage integrated with test frameworks (eunit, common test)
5. Rich processes tracing: messages, function calls with templates, process
related events
6. Fprof, Eprof
7. Supervisors tree — the best way to organize your code parts in project
and runtime system

Max Treskin