[erlang-questions] Mnesia: stopped db nodes

Mike Oxford moxford@REDACTED
Wed Aug 29 07:19:22 CEST 2012

Look into Ulf's unsplit https://github.com/uwiger/unsplit

Best you can do is run a Master + Majority + unsplit, I believe.

Or use something like Riak instead (note: have to write sibling resolvers
if you allow_mult=true) but at least your whole setup isn't frozen when a
node comes back. :)

G'luck!

-mox