[erlang-questions] Graphing tools

kilgore trout kilgoretrout62@REDACTED
Tue Aug 28 22:12:18 CEST 2012

Hello All,
Thanks for all the replies, it seems there's a lot more options than I
first thought.
And there's an Erlang/R bridge! How come I didn't think of looking it up
earlier:
https://r-forge.r-project.org/projects/rserlang/
This presents the perfect excuse to polish up my basic R skills!
Richard, that's a "no" on sharing the raw data unfortunately, the powers
that be aren't into the sharing / open-source philosophy, at least not yet
anyway :-(
//KT.