[erlang-questions] Graphing tools

dmitry kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Mon Aug 27 14:45:57 CEST 2012

Hello,

For Web application Google Visualization API is your friend.

Personally, I have been integrating rrdtools with erlang for same
use-cases (perf data visualization) but it becomes unscalable solution
due to rrd overhead, I've trashed it.

I do have a simple SVG toolkit for SVG rendering on Erlang side
http://github.com/fogfish/svg.git
It might be useful if you are ready to invest into visualization sugar...

Best Regards,
Dmitry >-|-|-*>