[erlang-questions] count events within last XX minutes

Max Bourinov bourinov@REDACTED
Sun Aug 26 09:54:48 CEST 2012

Hi Max,

Thank you for you comments and explanation.

Did you saw that I need only 120 minutes? So it will be a list with 121
element at most. In this case memory won't grow at all and size of the
state will be the same.

I agree about coping but I don't understand why state will grow. Could you
please explain it?

Best regards,
Max