[erlang-questions] [ANN] euuid 1.0.0 - an erlang UUID implementation

Olivier Girondel olivier.girondel@REDACTED
Sat Aug 25 17:23:33 CEST 2012

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 11:13 AM, halcasteel <hal.casteel@REDACTED> wrote:
> http://erlang.biniou.org/erluuid/
>
> This url is no longer valid.
>
> Do you still have your uuid code accessible somewhere?

The website was moved to biniou.net: http://erlang.biniou.net/erluuid/

Things to note: this code is *very* old, it was written as a port-driver before
NIFs were added, to learn how to write drivers. It might not be perfect.

Also, there has been at least 3 or 4 other implementations of UUIDs since,
in other projects, which may be of better quality/completeness

https://github.com/okeuday/uuid -as Zabrane mentioned- seems quite good

So I just put my version back online for reference :)

--
Olivier