[erlang-questions] "Empty" appups on the form {"<version>", [], []} in OTP

Siri Hansen erlangsiri@REDACTED
Fri Aug 24 14:45:08 CEST 2012

Hi Ulf!

In general type of empty appup files indicate that the application is not
prepared to be upgraded in a live system, e.g. because it is a tool which
is not expected to be included in a live system at all. However, we have
lately learned that there are applications with empty appup files that
*should* be possible to upgrade, and these must be corrected. We are
working on the priorities.

Are there any application(s) in particular that you would flag as high prio?

Regards
/siri