[erlang-questions] calling Erlang functions from linked-in driver

Michael Truog mjtruog@REDACTED
Wed Aug 22 09:17:38 CEST 2012

You could use
http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/erl_driver.html#driver_send_term
or
http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/erl_nif.html#enif_send
to call Erlang code by sending an Erlang process a message (which is then handled so that it calls the Erlang code you want to call).