[erlang-questions] [ANN] Chicago area meetup this Wed

Eric Merritt ericbmerritt@REDACTED
Tue Aug 21 18:23:50 CEST 2012

Zabrane,

We will record the meeting if we can find some one willing to do it.
We cant promise anything there though it should be possible.

Joxa is on github here -> https://github.com/erlware/joxa

Let me know if you run into any issues with it of course.

Eric