[erlang-questions] Function Dependency

Justin Calleja calleja.justin@REDACTED
Tue Aug 21 12:46:39 CEST 2012

Hi Tyron,

I don't know of any such function. You might get by with:

> listing all modules in your path with code:get_path().
> Filtering out the ones which you don't want (i.e. the ones which come
with the Erlang distribution). Probably you'd use the $ERL_TOP environment
variable if it's set or something.
> Listing the beams in these directories and taking it from there
basically.. i.e. you could then check using ModuleName:module_info(exports)
or something... it's a DIY solution off the top of my head but it should
work.

Hi Richard,

Of course, encapsulating the logic to handle gen_server messages in
different functions and then delegating to them is a good idea... I just
wanted to point out that there **might** be a reason to get access to one
or more of a function's clauses (and that parse_transform/2 is probably the
way to go about it).

cheers,
Justin