[erlang-questions] Password generator in Erlang

CGS cgsmcmlxxv@REDACTED
Fri Aug 17 10:12:52 CEST 2012

Hi Zabrane,

If you want just a well distributed RNG with long period, you may take a
look at WELL RNG (http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~panneton/WELLRNG.html) as
well. I also needed that and I had an attempt to translate it in Erlang,
so, you may use it if you think fit (
https://github.com/cgsmcmlxxv/WELL44497ac). It is recommended for Monte
Carlo simulations and less for cryptography, though.

CGS