[erlang-questions] Copy function from one Module to another

Tyron Zerafa tyron.zerafa@REDACTED
Tue Aug 14 17:15:15 CEST 2012

Hey Jesse
    I need something stronger than just import. I need to put a bunch of
functions from different modules into a single one and transfer this to a
remote node. Then I want to be able to use these functions from the remote
node.
If I simply use import, I will not be able to use them on the remote node
without explicitly transferring all the modules to which the functions
belong to.

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 5:10 PM, Jesse Gumm <gumm@REDACTED> wrote:

> That sounds like you're looking for
>
> -import(Module, Functions).
>
> http://www.erlang.org/doc/reference_manual/modules.html
>
> --
> Jesse Gumm
> Owner, Sigma Star Systems
> 414.940.4866 || sigma-star.com || @jessegumm
> On Aug 14, 2012 9:56 AM, "Tyron Zerafa" <tyron.zerafa@REDACTED> wrote:
>
>> Hey all,
>>     Is there any mechanism in Erlang which I can use to copy functions
>> from one module to another? So, if I have module *A* containing
>> functions *a*, *b* and *c*, is there any way in which I can copy *a* to
>> module B?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Tyron

Best Regards,