[erlang-questions] Unit Testing gen_server callbacks

Daniel Eliasson daniel.eliasson@REDACTED
Tue Aug 14 08:41:38 CEST 2012

It should be easy enough to unit test such things, just run a handle_call
with the right arguments, and verify that the output and new state is
correct?

I don't think there's a need to actually start the gen_server itself and
unit test the callbacks by going through gen_server:call, if that's what
you mean. In what way do you find it to be fragile?

Best,
Daniel