[erlang-questions] UDP client/server performance

JD Bothma jbothma@REDACTED
Mon Aug 13 21:42:27 CEST 2012

I'm curious:

What are the numbers like (c versus erlang) when it's between two
physical machines? Or between two (vmware or virtualbox, not xen)
virtual machines?

Or said otherwise: does the fact that it's the same machine, network
stack and loopback interface affect the comparison between c and
erlang?

JD