[erlang-questions] user_drv cannot properly print new lines

José Valim jose.valim@REDACTED
Thu Aug 9 20:27:40 CEST 2012

More information:

When starting erlang with -noshell, process_info(whereis(user)) is inside
user:server_loop. Otherwise, it is inside group:server_loop. Everything
else appears to be the same.

Also, if we invoke io:format(user, ...)as in the previous e-mail when
starting with -noshell, everything works fine. The message just becomes
skewed with -noshell when user_drv:start() is invoked. I still could not
detect what is causing the side effect.

*
José Valim
www.plataformatec.com.br