[erlang-questions] [ANN] Cowboy 0.6.1

Loïc Hoguin <>
Wed Aug 8 14:00:06 CEST 2012

Tagged a new version before starting to break API compatibility for the
upcoming big release. This version contains a few fixes that do not
break compatibility. I do not plan to make another release before 0.8.

Changes are:

*   Add hello_world, rest_hello_world, chunked_hello_world,
     echo_get, echo_post and static examples.

*   Add support for the "Expect: 100-continue" header.

*   Keep the original 'Host' header value instead of modifying it.

*   Fix use of parsed headers cache.

*   REST: fix the matching of charsets.

*   REST: allow <<"type/subtype">> format for content_types_accepted.

*   Improve typespecs.

I urge everyone to get out of master for a little while because the
switch to Ranch will break your project until you make the necessary

Thanks for your understanding.

Loïc Hoguin
Erlang Cowboy
Nine Nines