[erlang-questions] Sending messages to a process from the port driver from a separate thread

Lukas Larsson lukas@REDACTED
Wed Aug 8 11:46:07 CEST 2012

Hi!

I'm no expert on the code in question, but after a brief look in
io.c:driver_deliver_term it would seem that you can do it from not
only scheduler threads, given that you are using the SMP emulator.

Lukas