[erlang-questions] Adding StartTLS support to the newly merged eldap?

Gavin Henry ghenry@REDACTED
Mon Aug 6 18:14:48 CEST 2012

Hi Rory (sorry for top posting. My mail client sucks),

That's what I thought. I'm not sure why though or whether it can be
pulled out again.

In our situation we're not using cliebt certificate based TLS with
SASL EXTERNAL. But it should be added at the same time rather than an
incomplete patch.

Thanks.