[erlang-questions] Debugging apps with dependencies

Tristan Sloughter tristan.sloughter@REDACTED
Mon Apr 30 20:48:12 CEST 2012

Correct about why you can't find appmon, but there is an easy way around
this. Start the release yourself, you probably have to add your libs to
ERL_LIBS first depending how how you have things setup. So like:

$ export ERL_LIBS=$ERL_LIBS:<path to dir with your compiled apps>
$ erl -boot <path to boot file>

This will have your release running in your main erts env, not one created
specifically for your release.

Someone else can probably give better instructions based on where rebar
places the libs and .boot file, I don't know those.

Tristan