[erlang-questions] The compiler "eats" structures which are not separated by commas

Michael Turner michael.eugene.turner@REDACTED
Fri Apr 27 06:32:09 CEST 2012

"Here I must say some additional words to re-emphasize what I mean by "have"."

I hope you don't have any additional words to re-emphasize what you
mean by "Bye."

-michael turner